In 1990, Om Hospital & Research Centre (P.) Ltd began its relentless journey by the name, Om Nursing Home in providing world class health care service at affordable cost. Initially, hospital was operated with 8 beds and 3 Doctors. It was a pioneering attempt by a group of dedicated professionals to make an impact on the health sector of Nepal. Their dedicated and excellent service has enabled them to turn a nursing home into a 150 bed hospital, which provides diagnostic, preventive and curative services.
In 2052 B.S., it was registered as OM Hospital and Research Center Pvt. Ltd. at Kamalpokhari, Kathmandu. The role of this hospital is to provide modern clinical services at competitive rates, training health professionals and to provide research information to the medical world. Keeping in the concept of having everything under one roof not only saves times but also provides confidence to patients by ensuring that the patients acquire reliable diagnosis and health care of the highest quality.
Currently, OM Hospital and Research Center has building construction covering around 85000 Sq Ft. with total land area of around 12 ropanies.
Facts about Om Hospital:
- Established in 1990 as “OM Nursing Home” with 8 beds and 3 Doctors.
- Addition of bed to 25 and later to 50 beds.
- Registered as OM Hospital and Research Center Pvt. Ltd. In 2052 BS at Kamal Pokhari, kathmandu.
- OM Hospital and Research Center has building construction covering around 85000 Sq Ft. with total land area of around 12 ropanies.
- Operation started in new Hospital building from 8th July 2002.
- Now It is 150 bedded general hospital with 62 consultant of different specialization.
Due to our best services & treatment that too at a reasonable rate, we have patients from almost all parts of Nepal as well as many patients from the border area of our neighboring country India. As a result, the flow of patients are increasing every year. In mid 1999 the concept of a large scale hospital was finalized and as a result, a large scale hospital with all the present facilities and other new and improved facilities is situated at Chabahil, Kathmandu. Now, this hospital has succeeded to establish as one of the largest private hospital in Country having almost all the medical, surgical and investigative services.
- Fully computerized System for Patient Registration, Admission and Discharge
- Centralized database recording system for all type of Pathological investigations
- Computerized Personnel Information system
- Computerized Inventory and finance system
- World class Vitros, ECI system in Pathology